Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you stole my heart

Somebody stole one of the hearts from my exhibition booth. One of the hearts is mine, and the other belongs to a child. Somebody took one of the hearts and closed the box, so it would take me a bit longer to discover that my heart has been stolen. 

Not the first time that I've lost something in a school exhibition. Last year I made an illustration book called "Mine", about possessiveness, and ironically somebody has made it his or hers. It is still mine.

Who would steal student work? A student? But a student would know how precious a project is and how it hurts to lose it. One copy in the entire world. I'm considering taking everything back from the exhibition.

1 comment:

schon said...

i took 2 of your printed illustrations from oldschool.

"please take me home" and the one with paper planes. they were too beautiful.

let me know if you want them back. :)